Wednesday, 16 April 2014

POS is a Boon for Retail Sector

It is really challenging to handle large number customers in a retail store when you have only one counter. I have a small retail store in Montreal. The store doesn’t have much space so I have only one counter. It was really difficult for me and my assistant during billing process until I purchased a POS system by Axxess Payments. The system has made the billing and transaction processing more efficient. Now it is not difficult to serve large number of people during peak hours. The solution works seamlessly and prevents building of long queues.


There has been no instance of system failures so far. The interface is user friendly. It can accept all kinds of cards. I am very happy with the service. I would like to recommend it to fellow small business owners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment