Thursday, 20 March 2014

Axxess Payments smoothens business operations

I unfortunately am one of those who find it extremely difficult to adapt to new technology. A shrewd businessman though I have managed our family business pretty well. Believe it or not, I still do not own a Smartphone!

My abhorrence to technology affected my business (in retail sector). Though the concept of payment processingsystems has been around for more than 2 decades, I wasn’t sure I wanted to adapt it. Over time I realized the extent of losses we were incurring. Most consumers are modern and tech savvy. They have busy lives and appreciate quick and efficient service. Though we have an efficient staff it is wasn’t humanly possible for us to keep up with the kind of quick service our competitors were providing.


It was a staff member who recommended I install a good payment processing system. That is when I met the sales team from Axxess Payments. Its just been a week since the new hardware was installed and my Merchant account has been made functional. The system interface is easy to operate. We can serve more clients in lesser time. As more people are coming to know about card accepting facility in my store, I have started getting more customers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment