Monday, 6 January 2014

Great for Mobile Processing Services

We have a family retail business and have expanded across Canada. Naturally, we have had payment processing systems for more than a decade now. I realized the value of mobile payment processing. What with more and more people shopping online and 90% population on Androids, Blackberries, Phones and other hand held devices? I spoke with fellow merchants consulted all stakeholders. I wasn’t ready to miss out on the huge population that is busy shopping online. The first thing we did was get a good agency to build a responsive website for my business. I actually spent a sum on search engine optimization to get more visibility in the Canadian market.

The next obvious step was to upgrade our system such that we could enable our customers shop for our products online and make payments through mobile phones, androids and other handheld devices. That is when we approached Axxess Payments. Their reasonably priced solution was perfect for our business set up. They are PCI compliant and we were taken in with the innovative card reader that connects seamlessly with a mobile phone audio jack and facilitates easy swiping, fast customer deposits and even receipts printing.

We have been associated with Axxess for a while now. Their services are good. We will probably shift our complete set up to Axxess in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment